We are writing to you regarding the regeneration work being undertaken to our property. We were very aware that the work would be started in the winter months and that there would be many subcontractors carrying out their jobs at the same time, and that trying to park my van (without getting a parking ticket, which I may add I did) may prove difficult, but even though the subcontractors are still working in appalling conditions, and at a very hard time of year (Xmas) that they should be congratulated on their manners, their attitude, and their courtesy towards my wife and myself. Furthermore the professionalism they show towards their work, and I would like to congratulate Hobson & Porter for their understanding of our concerns about the security of our property. Their liaison lady as always kept us informed as to what work would be undertaken and when. Therefore I would like you to inform Hobson & Porter and their subcontractors of my many thanks to them all, and a special thanks to Pauline for her consideration to us.
David & Anne Marie Waller
No comments:
Post a Comment